All our villas are cleaned regularly. But we also provide extra cleaning services by request – if you need it when the cleaning is not planned. No matter whether this is a planned or extra booked service, we provide extraordinary levels of cleanliness and superior service, so you never spoil your rest because of uncleaned …
Price: €15 / Per Day / Per Accommodation
A special service who those who want to spend special days at special places. Let us arrange your birthday or family reunion, wedding or any other special location with first hand on advice on suitable properties, areas and activities for a large group in our villas. Celebrate your wedding in the beautiful place near ocean, …
Price: €250 / Once / Per Accommodation
Take children with you? Let them have the best vacation and let yourself! Have a free time while our baby sitters take care of your children – we have a lot of interesting things to do – playing, swimming, cooking, etc. In our villas it is possible to request the services of a qualified babysitter …
Price: €23 / Per Day / Per Guest
Meals a great part of your vacation. And we can simply make it perfect. Though the villas are fully equipped we can make it easier for you. Our excellent catering service is for meals, either lunch or brunch, by the pool or in the garden, for dinners and lunches, for special events. Our chef is …
Price: €10 / Per Day / Per Guest
Arriving late to our villa? When the shops are closed? You should not rush out and do the shopping! Book a food hamper and find the indispensable in the villa at your arrival. Food Hamper can be delivered directly to the villa for arrival. Hampers contain: bread, eggs, salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee (filter), milk, …
Price: €60 / Once / Per Accommodation
We have professional, fully qualified/insured, knowledgeable drivers available to pick you up and transport you safely to your holiday home. The are fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Just ask us for a quotation.
Whatever You Need ……..?
The chances are, we can help you!
- Chef at Home – English speaking, expert on Portuguese Culinary History and also a Sommelier with expertise in Portuguese Wines
- Wine Pairing and Tasting at Home
- Cooking Lessons/Demonstrations
- Surf Lessons
- SUP Lessons
- Kite Surf Lessons
- Bike Hire
- Baby Sitting
- Walking Tours
- Wine Tours – Both the vineyards and in the Porto City area where Most of the Port Wines are Stored and Aged
- Boat Tours of the Douro River – with optional Lunch on Board
- Tour of Historic Sites
- Visit to Coimbra and/or Fatima
- Gastronomic Tour – Have a day out visiting off the beaten track foodie type venues – olive oil tasting, wine tasting, and local food experiences
- Left Luggage Service – Got a late flight and you’re checking out at 10am!?
- Airport Transfer – Reliable Personalised Pick Up inside the airport and taken by drivers who actually KNOW where the villa is! So many of our clients opted to save 2-3 € each by going with a large commercial provider and the driver spent an extra hour trying to find the villa! IS that what you REALLY want on the first day of your holiday when you’ve probably been up since early morning and travelling through airport security etc.!?
- Welcome Starter Pack – Why not let us go and do a basic shop for you so when you arrive you’ve got the basics stored in the kitchen and you don’t need to rush out to the shops straight away – also Very Useful if you’re arriving late evening – Portugal doesn’t have a culture (yet?) of 24 hour shopping outlets
- If we’ve ‘missed’ something,,,,,,just ‘SHOUT’…!